I apologize for the lapse in posts. I am graduating from the University of Utah and I am in the process of completing my honors thesis on my laboratory research. It has been quite time intensive as you might imagine. Nonetheless, the Benefit El Salvador project has kept rolling! Here's a quick update to get you up to speed:
- Volunteers needed for tabling at the union - anyone interested please contact Parker Plant
- Send out your invites to the silent auction!
- Date & time: Friday, April 8th from 7 - 10 PM at the 15th Street Gallery
- Find the event on Facebook - RSVP on FB and send invites to your friends!
- Item gathering for the auction - Please keep Jackie informed on any items or food donated.
- Please remember the individual fundraising goal of $225.00 this year!
We appreciate everyone's hard work! Keep it up :)